Silent Night™ Comfort Seal Liners
for CPAP, APAP & BiPAP Masks Patent Pending
- • Micro Pillow™ Fabric Technology - The Micro Pillows™ act as a series of barriers to significantly reduce air leaks.
- • Antibacterial/antimicrobial fabric is treated to prevent growth of odor-causing bacteria and fabric deterioration caused by mold and mildew.
- • Easy to handle fabric resists curling and forms nicely around the mask.
- • Secure the liner to your CPAP mask using repositionable Quick Stick™ tabs.
- • Adjust the positioning of the liner by simply removing and reapplying the Quick Stick™ tabs.
- • Keeps mask cleaner and reduces mask cleaning time.
- • Remove the liner for mask washing and re-attach for use.
- • Moisture within the mask is wicked away by the liner.
- • Unsightly facial pressure marks are greatly reduced or eliminated.
- • Soft, cushioned fabric improves nose bridge comfort.
We offer four different styles of CPAP Mask Liners:
- Full Face Mask Liners – With Full Face masks, the size of the liner is generally the same as the mask size. For example, most Full Face masks are available in sizes small, medium, or large. Silent Night Full Face liners are also available in small, medium, or large. Use our Full Face Fit Guide to find the correct size liner for your CPAP mask.
- Nasal Mask Liners – We have designed a “one-size-fits-all” liner for nasal masks. Us our Nasal Fit Guide to see how well our liner will fit your mask.
- Liners for the Amara View Mask – This “specialty liner” is also “one-size-fits-all” and is specially engineered to fit the Amara View mask.
- Liners for the FitLife Mask – Our latest "specialty liner" is custom designed for the FitLife "total face mask." Just like the mask it comes in sizes small and large/xl.
"Silent Night mask liners are soft fabric gaskets that attach to the CPAP mask and provide a comfortable barrier between the user and the mask. The antibacterial Micro Pillow fabric is designed to provide superior sealing against air leaks while reducing red pressure marks and skin irritation, and improving nose bridge comfort."
- Sleep Review Magazine - September 25, 2016 www.sleepreviewmag.com